August 2018 - Bassmaster Magazine ranked La Cygne Lake in the top 100 bass lakes in the U.S - 10th in the Central Region
2,600 acre lake. No swimming or water skiing allowed. The Marina has groceries, fishing supplies, live bait, fishing and hunting licenses, and big game tags. Cabins are available for rent all year. Make a reservation by calling the Park. Campsites are available on a first come first serve basis. The park has a shower house with a laundry room. There is 1 large shelter house and 1 small shelter house. Call the park at (913) 757-6633 to reserve a shelter house. Duck and goose hunting is permitted on the lake only from boats.
Marina Summer Hours (March 29 - Oct 31): Sunday - Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Marina Winter Hours (Nov 1 - March 28): Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
- Daily Admission $3.00
- Yearly Pass $25; Second Car $6.00
- County Resident Yearly Pass $15; Second Car $6.00
- Tent Camping $9 daily
- 30-amp with electric $14 daily
- 30-amp with electric & water $15 daily
- 30-amp with electric, water & sewer $16 daily
- 50-amp with electric & water $17 daily
- 50-amp with electric, water & sewer $18 daily
- Picnic Shelter Rental $40-$50 (call park marina at 913-757-6633 for reservations)
- Cabins 1-7 $53.75 daily (call park marina at 913-757-6633 for reservations)
Note that the La Cygne Lake is located in Linn County and is maintained by Linn County. The most up-to-date information can be found on the Linn County Park Facebook page. Other information can be found on the county's website at https://www.linncountyks.com/departments/linn-county-park.
Contact Information for Linn Co. Park at La Cygne Lake
100 Marina Road
La Cygne, KS 66040
(913) 757-6633 – Office