Skip to main content
- An associate's degree in Criminal Justic, Public Administration, or related field is preferred but not required
- Proven administration, financial, operational and organizational skills are preferred, along with public relations and community policing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sworn police officer is required.
- Must be able to pass a psychological and pre-employment drug test. Random test are also given during the employee's tenure.
- Salary range $37,000 - $52,000, excellent benefit package, KPERS, vacation/sick learve, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- City of La Cygne is an EOE.
Water Plant Operator
- Applicant must have their Class 2 Water Certification and Class 1 Wastewater
- At least 2-3 years experience at a water treatment facility.
- Work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must live within 30 minutes of the City of LaCygne
- Pre-employment background checks, drug screen, and physical ability testing required.