Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Joining the La Cygne Chamber is the most solid investment a business can make. Membership with the Chamber gives local business owners and managers access to a variety of opportunities to network, promote and market their services.
- Networking opportunities: Monthly meetings give all our members opportunities to share information and meet with other members while working together for the good of our community.
- Visibility: Each member receives a Chamber Membership Certificate. Each member will be listed on all chamber material and our Chamber website.
- Community Enhancement and Events: Thayer Park Project, La Cygne Swanfest, Community Business Expo, City Wide Garage Sale and others throughout the year.
2018 Event Calendar
- February 14, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- March 14, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- March 24, 2018 Annual Chamber Easter Egg Hunt (For Businesses wishing to donate eggs please have eggs turned in no later than March 25th by noon. As time gets closer we will e-mail out drop sites for eggs.
- April 11, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- May 9, 2018 Chamber meeting
- June 2, 2018 Swanfest
- June 13, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- July 11, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- August 4, 2018 First Annual Chamber Health Fair
- August 8, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- September 1, 2018 Chamber sponsored City Wide Garage Sale
- September 12, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- October 10, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- October 31, 2018 Children’s Halloween Parade down Walnut St (businesses can pass out candy)
- November 12, 2018 Veterans Day meal at PVES, Chamber provides lunch for Veterans
- November 14, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- December 12, 2018 Chamber Meeting
Chamber meetings start at Noon and are typically in the Swan Room of the La Cygne Library. The months of June - August they will be held at a different location as to not conflict with the library’s summer programs. Please look for e-mails when during that time to indicate the location of those meetings.