Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Joining the La Cygne Chamber is the most solid investment a business can make. Membership with the Chamber gives local business owners and managers access to a variety of opportunities to network, promote and market their services.
- Networking opportunities: Monthly meetings give all our members opportunities to share information and meet with other members while working together for the good of our community.
- Visibility: New members are have their first years membership dues waved, and will be offered a ribbon cutting. Members will be listed on this page as current members. We will work hard to promote and share your business post on our social media page and we are happy to put your business events on the Chamber sign on Broadway!
- Community Enhancement and Events: Christmas on Broadway, and the Easter Egg Hunt.
2023 Event Calendar
- Chamber Meetings - Upcoming meeting March 29 at Noon & June 14 at Noon, in the Library District #2 of Linn County, KS.
- Citywide Garage Sale - June 2nd - 4th
- Prayer Breakfast - May 4th from 7-8 a.m. at the La Cygne Library
- Citywide Trash Pickup - June 17th
- Blast in the Park - July 8th
- Trunk or Treat - October 27th at 6 p.m.
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner - November 18
- Christmas on Broadway/Whoville Lights Parade - December 10th from 3-5 p.m. /Parade 5:30p
Officers and Contact Information
Russell Pope, President: 913-757-2001 (office)
Tara Allen, Vice President
Janet Reynolds, Secretary
Estella Thompson, Treasurer
Follow Us On Social Media!
Current Chamber Members
Barefoot Lifestyle Photography
First Option Bank
In The Backwoods Consulting LLC
La Cygne Chiropractic Clinic
La Cygne Historical Society
Library District #2 of Linn County
Peoples Telecommunications, LLC
Roberts Family Dental Care, LLC
Stainbrook's Auto Farm & Home