Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Joining the La Cygne Chamber is the most solid investment a business can make. Membership with the Chamber gives local business owners and managers access to a variety of opportunities to network, promote and market their services.
- Networking opportunities: Monthly meetings give all our members opportunities to share information and meet with other members while working together for the good of our community.
- Visibility: Each member receives a Chamber Membership Certificate. Each member will be listed on all chamber material and our Chamber website.
- Community Enhancement and Events: Thayer Park Project, La Cygne Swanfest, Community Business Expo, City Wide Garage Sale and others throughout the year.
2021 Event Calendar
- Chamber Meetings - Chamber meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. in the Library District #2 of Linn County's Swan Room.
- Easter Egg Hunt - April 3rd at 10 a.m. in the La Cygne Community Park.
- Prayer Breakfast - May 6th, other details to come.
- Swanfest and Blast in the Park - July 17th, updates will be posted on the Swanfest page (see the link below).
- Trunk or Treat - Details to come.
- Christmas on Broadway - Details to come.
See the Swanfest page for more information about La Cygne's annual festival.
Officers and Contact Information
Russell Pope, President: 913-757-2001 (office)
Dr. Lindsey Jaccard, Vice President: 913-757-4044 (office)
Janet Reynolds, Secretary
Estella Thompson, Treasurer