Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Joining the La Cygne Chamber is the most solid investment a business can make. Membership with the Chamber gives local business owners and managers access to a variety of opportunities to network, promote and market their services.
- Networking opportunities: Monthly meetings give all our members opportunities to share information and meet with other members while working together for the good of our community.
- Visibility: Each member receives a Chamber Membership Certificate. Each member will be listed on all chamber material and our Chamber website.
- Community Enhancement and Events: Thayer Park Project, La Cygne Swanfest, Citywide Garage Sale and others throughout the year.
2022 Event Calendar
- Chamber Meetings - Chamber meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. in the Library District #2 of Linn County's Swan Room.
- Citywide Garage Sale - June 11th
- Prayer Breakfast - May 5th from 7-8 a.m. at the La Cygne Library
- Citywide Trash Pickup - June 18th
- Swanfest and Blast in the Park - TBD
- Trunk or Treat - TBD
- Christmas on Broadway - December 11th from 3-5 p.m.
See the Swanfest page for more information about La Cygne's annual festival.
Officers and Contact Information
Russell Pope, President: 913-757-2001 (office)
Tara Allen, Vice President
Janet Reynolds, Secretary
Estella Thompson, Treasurer