at La Cygne City Hall
Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Joining the La Cygne Chamber is the most solid investment a business can make. Membership with the Chamber gives local business owners and managers access to a variety of opportunities to network, promote and market their services.
- Networking opportunities: Monthly meetings give all our members opportunities to share information and meet with other members while working together for the good of our community.
- Visibility: Each member receives a Chamber Membership Certificate. Each member will be listed on all chamber material and our Chamber website.
- Community Enhancement and Events: Thayer Park Project, La Cygne Swanfest, Community Business Expo, City Wide Garage Sale and others throughout the year.
2018 Event Calendar
- February 14, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- March 14, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- March 31, 2018 Annual Chamber Easter Egg Hunt (For Businesses wishing to donate eggs please have eggs turned in no later than March 30th by noon.)
- April 11, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- April 13, 2018 La Cygne Community Garden Meeting at the La Cygne United Methodist Church at 7 pm
- May 5, 2018 Spring City Wide Yard Sale
- May 9, 2018 Chamber meeting
- May 12, 2018 La cygne City Wide Cleanup
- June 2, 2018 Swanfest
- June 13, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- Tuesday, July 10 Community Blood Drive from 3-7 pm in the Community Building
- July 11, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- August 4, 2018 First Annual Chamber Health Fair
- August 8, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- September 1, 2018 Chamber sponsored City Wide Garage Sale
- September 12, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- October 10, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- October 31, 2018 Children’s Halloween Parade down Walnut St (businesses can pass out candy)
- November 12, 2018 Veterans Day meal at PVES, Chamber provides lunch for Veterans
- November 14, 2018 Chamber Meeting
- December 12, 2018 Chamber Meeting
Chamber meetings start at Noon and are typically in the Swan Room of the La Cygne Library. The months of June - August they will be held at a different location as to not conflict with the library’s summer programs. Please look for e-mails when during that time to indicate the location of those meetings.