*THE POOL WILL BE OPEN FOR THE 2021 SEASON. PLEASE VIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR CHANGES IN RATES, HOURS. APPLICATIONS FOR LIFEGUARDS, POOL MANAGERS CAN BE FOUND ON THE EMPLOYMENT PAGE.*
520 South First Street, La Cygne, KS 66040
Co-Pool Managers: Donna Krum and Jena Williams
Hours - 2021
Monday - Saturday: 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Dates - Opens June 14, 2021
Closed July 4th
Daily Admission - 2021
Ages 4 and Under Free
Child (5-12) $3.00
Adult (13-59) $4.00
Senior Citizen (60yr+) $1.00
SEASON PASS - 2021
Family (2) $90.00
Family (3) $100.00
Family (4) $110.00
$15.00 for each individual over 4 people and only up to 7 people per pass
*Limit of 7 immediate family members to include (2) Adults (18+) and 5 children (5-17yr old)*
SPLASHCARD - 2021
Adult - 10 Visits for $35
Child - 10 Visits for $25
SWIMMING LESSONS - 2021
(10) Private ½-hour lessons $70.00/person
(5) Private ½-hour lessons $40.00/person
(10) Group ½-hour lessons $55.00/person
GROUP SWIMMING LESSON SCHEDULE - 2021
Sign up forms can be picked up at the swimming pool. Contact the pool office for swim lesson scheduling.
PRIVATE POOL PARTIES/HOURLY RATE - 2021
CONTACT: Swimming Pool Office to Reserve
Party Time Availability: Friday / Saturday 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm or Sundays 10 am - Noon or after 5 pm
Up to 25 people $50/hr
26 to 50 people $60/hr
51 to 75 people $70/hr
76 to 100 people $80/hr
101 to 125 $90/hr
NOTE: Waterslide rental it is an additional $25 per hour.
Staff will wait ½ hour
NO SHOW, NO CALL, NO REFUND
Payment must be made in advance
Cancellation ahead of time - refund or reschedule
If 1/2 of the time or under - refund or reschedule
Over 1/2 of the time - no refund
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE MUST BE WORN. No metal rivets or buckles on suits.
- Children 7 & under must be accompanied by an individual of at least 14 years of age.
- The La Cygne Pool may be closed due to severe weather.
- The La Cygne Pool may be closed if the water temperature and air temperature is below 72 degrees.
- Patrons with flu/diarrhea symptoms must abstain from swimming for at least 24 hours.
- Lifejackets, arm floats and baby floats with leg holes are allowed.
- No regular/cloth diapers allowed. Little Swimmers must be worn, they are available for purchase at the concession stand.
- Children using floatation devices must have an adult within an arm reach.
- No jewelry or sunglasses allowed on the waterslide.
- Guests must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted to enter the deep end/diving area.
- All entries into the pool from the sides must be feet first - NO Diving.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool.
- Alcohol prohibited.
- No smoking inside the premises of the La Cygne Swimming Pool.
- No climbing on lifelines, lane ropes, bollards or slide.
- No dunking, sitting on shoulders or rough play is allowed.
- No profanity or swearing.
- No running.
- A non-swimmer ages 5 and under must have an adult within arm reach at all times.
- Parents/Guardians should supervise their children.
- Children unable to swim and wearing a lifejacket are not allowed to jump off the diving board to a parent in the water.
- Please respect the requests of the Lifeguards and the Pool Manager as they are trained to help maintain your safety.