WATERSLIDE CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SEASON DUE TO A LEAK
UPDATES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Click HERE to visit the swimming pool's Facebook page.
520 South First Street, La Cygne, KS 66040
Co-Pool Managers: Donna Krum and Jena Williams
HOURS - 2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Dates - May 28th - August 7th
DAILY ADMISSION - 2022
Ages 4 and Under Free
Child (5-12) $3.00
Adult (13-59) $4.00
Senior Citizen (60yr+) $1.00
SEASON PASS - 2022
Family (2) $90.00
Family (3) $100.00
Family (4) $110.00
$15.00 for each individual over 4 people and only up to 7 people per pass
*Limit of 7 immediate family members to include (2) Adults (18+) and 5 children (5-17yr old)*
SPLASHCARD - 2022
Adult - 10 Visits for $35
Child - 10 Visits for $25
SWIMMING LESSONS - 2022
(10) Private ½-hour lessons $70.00/person
(5) Private ½-hour lessons $40.00/person
(10) Group ½-hour lessons $55.00/person
GROUP SWIMMING LESSON SCHEDULE - 2022
Sign up forms can be picked up at the swimming pool. Contact the pool office for swim lesson scheduling.
PRIVATE POOL PARTIES/HOURLY RATE - 2022
CONTACT: Swimming Pool Office to Reserve
Party Time Availability: Monday - Friday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm or Sundays 10:00 am - Noon or after 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Up to 25 people $50/hr
26 to 50 people $60/hr
51 to 75 people $70/hr
76 to 100 people $80/hr
101 to 125 $90/hr
Staff will wait ½ hour
NO SHOW, NO CALL, NO REFUND
Payment must be made in advance
Cancellation ahead of time - refund or reschedule
If 1/2 of the time or under - refund or reschedule
Over 1/2 of the time - no refund
WATER AEROBICS - 2022
Water aerobic classes will be offered from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm. The cost for the class is $3 per class or $20 for 8 classes. Dates to be determined, watch for flyers!
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE MUST BE WORN. No metal rivets or buckles on suits.
- Children 7 & under must be accompanied by an individual of at least 14 years of age.
- The La Cygne Pool may be closed due to severe weather.
- The La Cygne Pool may be closed if the water temperature and air temperature is below 72 degrees.
- Patrons with flu/diarrhea symptoms must abstain from swimming for at least 24 hours.
- Lifejackets, arm floats and baby floats with leg holes are allowed.
- No regular/cloth diapers allowed. Little Swimmers must be worn, they are available for purchase at the concession stand.
- Children using floatation devices must have an adult within an arm reach.
- No jewelry or sunglasses allowed on the waterslide.
- Guests must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted to enter the deep end/diving area.
- All entries into the pool from the sides must be feet first - NO Diving.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool.
- Alcohol prohibited.
- No smoking inside the premises of the La Cygne Swimming Pool.
- No climbing on lifelines, lane ropes, bollards or slide.
- No dunking, sitting on shoulders or rough play is allowed.
- No profanity or swearing.
- No running.
- A non-swimmer ages 5 and under must have an adult within arm reach at all times.
- Parents/Guardians should supervise their children.
- Children unable to swim and wearing a lifejacket are not allowed to jump off the diving board to a parent in the water.
- Please respect the requests of the Lifeguards and the Pool Manager as they are trained to help maintain your safety.