2023 Pool Season May 27- August 6
520 South First Street, La Cygne, KS 66040
Open Swim: Monday - Sunday: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Admission: Please note this facility is CASH or CHECK only.
3 and Under FREE
4 > 59 $4
60 + $1
Last Hour $2
Last 30min FREE
Season Passes 2023:
Family (2) $75.00
Family (3) $100.00
Family (4) $125.00
$15.00 for each individual over 4 people and only up to 7 people per pass
*Limit of 7 immediate family members to include (2) Adults (18+) and 5 children (5-17yr old)*
Splash Card - 2023
10 Visits $35
CONTACT: Swimming Pool Office to Reserve
Party Time Availability: Monday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 6:30pm - 8:30p
Party less than 50 guests $60/hr
Party more than 50 guests $90/hr
Staff will wait ½ hour, party end time will remain the same
NO SHOW, NO CALL, NO REFUND
Payment must be made at the time of the reservation
Cancellation ahead of time - refund or reschedule
If 1/2 of the time or under - refund or reschedule
Over 1/2 of the time - no refund
The City of La Cygne offers two programs for young swimmers:
Preschool Program 3yr-5yr
Objectives include: increase knowledge of water safety and practices. Provide an opportunity for water adjustment and swimming readiness skills. Use play as a basic form of learning and provide fun and enjoyment in the water. Encourage participant socialization. Parent/guardian must be present during the entire lesson.
Water Exploration 5yr+
Objectives include: Become oriented to the aquatic environment and move comfortably through the water. Fully submerge face. Experience buoyancy and demonstrate basic breath control. Demonstrate supported floating and kicking on front and back. Enter and exit water independently. Become familiar with alternating arm action. Learn basic water safety rules and become familiar with ways to get help. Parent/guardian must be present during the entire lesson.
Swimming Lesson Rates
5 Group, 30 min Lessons $75/per participant
10 Group, 30 min Lessons $120/per participant
Swimming Lessons are paid for at the time of registration.
June 5-9 10:30am-11am
June 12-16 10:30am-11am
June 19-23 10:30am-11am
Water Exploration Schedule
June 5-9 11:15am-11:45am
June 12-16 11:15am-11:45am
June 19-23 11:15am-11:45am
Classes will be offered Tuesdays and Thursday from 6:30p-7:00p. The cost for the class is $3 per class or $20 for 8 classes. You can purchase a punch card at the guard shack! Classes will start in June 6th, all ages are welcome.
1. Proper swimming attire must be worn.
2. Children 9and under must be accompanied by an individual 16 years of age or older.
3. The pool should close during adverse weather. (Refer to emergency guidelines)
4. The pool should close if the water temperature and air temperature are below 72 degrees.
5. Patrons with Flu/Diarrhea symptoms must abstain from swimming for at least 24 hours.
6. No Lifejackets or floatation devices allowed in the deep end except for during private parties.
7. No regular/cloth diapers may be worn at any time. Little Swimmers can be purchased from the guard shack.
8. All non-swimmers and children with assistive floating devices must have an adult within arm’s reach at all times.
9. Guests must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted to ender the 4’ area and deep end/diving area.
10. No food or drink allowed in the pool.
11. Alcohol prohibited.
12. No Smoking/Vaping inside the premises of the pool.
13. No climbing on the lifelines, lane ropes, or bollards.
14. No profanity or swearing.
15. No running.
16. Parents/guardians should supervise their children.
17. Patrons must show respect to lifeguards and managers at all time.
Diving board rules:
1. Only 1 person on the board at a time.
2. You must jump off the front of the board, not the side and swim to the nearest ladder.
3. Do not hang on the board.
4. No catching anyone off the board.
5. No lifejackets or floatation devices allowed on the board.
6. NO GAINERS, NO EXEPTIONS.
The pool is closed for the 2023 pool season. Events for 2024 coming soon...