520 South First Street; La Cygne, KS 66040
Pool Manager: Bayleigh Boone and Kallie Konitzer
Maintenance Supervisor: Lisa Boone
Monday - Saturday: Noon to 8:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
May 27 - August 12, 2017
Closed July 4th
Ages 4 and Under Free
Child (5-12) $2.00
Adult (13-59) $3.00
Senior Citizen (60yr+) $1.00
Family (2) $90.00
Family (3) $100.00
Family (4) $110.00
$15.00 for each individual over 4 people and only up to 7 people per pass
*Limit of 7 immediate family members to include (2) Adults (18+) and 5 children (5-17yr old)*
Adult (10) Visits $25
Child (10) Visits $15
(10) Private ½-hour lessons $60.00/person
(5) Private ½-hour lessons $30.00/person
(10) Group ½-hour lessons $45.00/person
GROUP SWIMMING LESSON SCHEDULE
Sign up forms can be picked up at the swimming pool. Sessioins fill up, don't delay, register today!
Session 1: June 19-23 10 -11 am or 7-8 pm
Session 2: June 26-30 10 -11 am or 7-8 pm
Session 3: July 10-14 10 -11 am or 7-8 pm
Session 4: July 17-21 10 -11 am or 7-8 pm
PRIVATE POOL PARTIES/HOURLY RATE
CONTACT: Swimming Pool Office to Reserve
Party Time Availability: Friday / Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm or Sundays 10 am - Noon or after 5 pm
Up to 25 people $40/hr
26 to 50 people $50/hr
51 to 75 people $60/hr
76 to 100 people $70/hr
100 to 125 $80/hr
NOTE: Waterslide rental it is an additional $20 per hour.
Staff will wait ½ hour
NO SHOW, NO CALL, NO REFUND.
Payment must be made in advance.
Cancellation ahead of time-refund or reschedule
If 1/2 of the time or under - refund or reschedule
Over 1/2 of the time - no refund
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE MUST BE WORN. No metal rivets or buckles on suits.
- Children 7 & under must be accompained by an individual of at least 14 years of age.
- The La Cygne Pool may be closed due to severe weather.
- The La Cygne Pool may be closed if the water temperature and air temperature is below 72 degrees.
- Patrons with flu/diarrhea symptoms must abstain from swimming for at least 24 hours.
- Lifejackets, arm floats and baby floats with leg holes are allowed.
- No regular/cloth diapers allowed. Little Swimmers must be worn, they are available for purchase at the concession stand.
- Children using floatation devices must have an adult within an arm reach.
- No jewelry or sunglasses allowed on the waterslide.
- Guests must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted to enter the deep end/diving area.
- All entries into the pool from the sides must be feet first - NO Diving.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool.
- Alcohol prohibited.
- No smoking inside the premises of the La Cygne Swimming Pool.
- No climbing on lifelines, lane ropes, bollards or slide.
- No dunking, sitting on shoulders or rough play is allowed.
- No profanity or swearing.
- No running.
- A non-swimmer ages 5 and under must have an adult within arm reach at all times.
- Parents/Guardians should supervise their children.
- Children unable to swim and wearing a lifejacket are not allowed to jump off the diving board to a parent in the water.
- Please respect the requests of the Lifeguards and the Pool Manager as they are trained to help maintain your safety.
DOWNLOAD THE 2017 POOL BROCHURE